Thursday, 9 August 2012

Trying a New Technique

Yes i tried,First layer painting on Gesso,spraying Dylusions ink,then wiping over with a baby wipe,allowing to dry,cutting a flower piece from a Napkin,then layering on with Mod Podge...then i overpainted the flowers,to give some more definition,it worked for me.........heres the link if you want to try here Astrid Maclean,s beautiful work !I made mine into a watercolour Notepad.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

I love those bright colours, Pattie, and the beautiful flowers. Good to see you are still making stuff despite your dicky shoulder. Deb x

sam21ski said...

Very pretty xxx

bois-fleurie said...

It is a lovely cover for a journal or little book.I use those inks and like the brightness of them.

Allanah Swain said...

Stunning pattie xx well done u x