Friday 3 May 2013

Recycling !

My recycled book made completely from cereal and shoe boxes ! Inspired by Jenniebellie here I went mostly my own way by using acrylic paints and scrim for the cover,the heart was made with my embellishing machine and a metal butterfly attached,which a friend gave me as the pin at the back was broken.The inside pages are all recycled cardboard, first painted,using masks and sprays,Tags stamping etc.The ribbons I tied into some sequin waste,then used UHU glue to attach. Warning this is very addictive !have now started a mini one lol Some inside pages,not quite finished,I keep going back and adding more as the mood takes me :)

7 comments:

Bee said...

I can see how addictive this could be! I love your journal and wonder if you'll share a peek inside? Thanks for the video link. That was great! Gotta go eat some more cereal....

Pattie said...

Hi Bee have added some Recycled pages ! thankyou for looking :)

bois-fleurie said...

It is so pretty and how good to use recycled materials.

Anonymous said...

Stunning work Pattie! Such lovely colours and texture

Deborah said...

Wonderful in all its pinkness, Pattie. Threading ribbon through sequin waste is a genius idea.

Jacqui Chimes said...

Gorgeous

said...

Precious! and you are right, they are so addictive!