Sunday 11 May 2014

Bird Journal

I havent been able to do my blog lately,it seems i have to have Google Chrome for it to work so here i am at last ! I have been crafting like a mad woman for the past months,just cant get enough of it,all this inspiration on the internet,so much to try,such a lot of products to experiment with,whats a woman to do lol i have created a lot of Mixed media canvas,s (Finbair style) really enjoyed,exploding boxs ! bit different for me,and now back to fabrics with a lot of Mixed Media stuff going on....Now i,m going to try and get some pics uploaded,keeping my fingers crossed its going to work ! if not i,m giving up lol Some inside pages WIP. My exploding box yaaa :) Not finished yet will upload on next post. My Canvas,s A small glass mail slider Last but not least some Artists Trading Cards ! Oooops and a couple more Canvas,s

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Wow, Pats, you've certainly been busy making beautiful art while you've been 'off-blog'! (Is that a real phrase? lol.) I especially love the canvases and tht exploding box. Deb x