Friday 30 April 2010

Collabarative Quilt Squares....continues.



Just completed 2 top ones for the Flower theme,2 bottom ones for colours of Green theme.
For those I have used some Tim Holtz Grunge painted green then used his clear rock candy to crackle glaze.The same with the Butterfly.
The river image is a pic of one of my paintings.......also used a dye'd baby wipe for the background,
Onwards and upwards lol hope to finish by next weekend,as i have all the backs to cover.

When I receive all my squares from the girls i will make my quilt up to show you,really looking forward to that !!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful work Pattie, the stitching, the colours....everything about it.

Carol x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sherry said...

What a fantastic challenge Pattie - and all of your squares are brilliant. I'd love to see your completed quilt once you have all your pieces.