Thursday 18 November 2010

Fabric Paper Notepad



Not another i hear you say LOL.......these little projects are keeping me occupied at the moment.

The cover of this little notepad is created with Fabric Paper,how to make FP is hereI used Brusho paints,think i over did it a bit,but quite liked the effect and the texture,the background is the paper side of the FB and the hearts are the fabric side,padded out with cotton wool,i used white Organza material,which i love for this as the Brusho colours show through merged and misty......the tissue i used was a paper napkin stripped down to one ply.and of course some machine stitching(optional)

7 comments:

Susan Roux said...

This is so beautiful. The subtle changes in color make it very inviting.

sam21ski said...

It's gorgeous Pattie xxxx

Zaa said...

I love these little padded hearts... It reminds me of the medieval stump work ...a beautiful art. You always choose fabulous colors to work with... Gorgeous !!!

Deborah said...

I love the deep colours - for some reason they make me think of tartan!

reneek said...

vey nice affect!!!!

eclectic archivist said...

I love the hearts...great shade of green.

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

I don't think the brusho is too much. Really pretty colours.