Sunday 15 September 2013

A little bit of everything

Its been a busy couple of months,trying to get Birthday cards out the way and one Anniversary card also a New homes Booklet of little decorated houses,for my son and wife who are soon to move ! I have tried to use lots of different techiques to make the cards more interesting and more enjoyable for me too :) I made the box to put the little houses in too A Birthday card for my son....... Some tags to put on cards ! and a mixed media card ! busy busy lol Another Tag card !

3 comments:

Deborah said...

Wow, you *have* been busy, Pattie. All gorgeous, luscious confections, of course. I especially like the arched piece and the tags.

eclectic archivist said...

You have been busy...love the tags

Unknown said...

You certainly make it seem so easy with your presentation however I discover this topic to be truly something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and incredibly huge for me. I am looking forward for your next blog post.
Leathers Craze