Sunday 17 July 2016

Update for 2016

At last I get to update my blog ! hope i can remember how lol Just going to post pics of my new work,have learnt quite a lot this year,using different mediums,so yes its Mixed Media !from cardmaking to felting and a little painting :) Cards stamped and painted in various mediums,watercolour,Spectrum Noir Aqua tint pens and inks for backgrounds Mixed media/Fabric postcards My journey into felting ! still learning lol A couple of little paintings to keep my hand in ! hope you like my little efforts :) A couple of little tags

2 comments:

WendyK said...

Pattie, these are all fabulous. I miss getting your lovely work in the swaps we used to do.

Teresa said...

Your felting and fabric work are just stunning and then you have your paintings which are even better! You have such wonderful talents :)