Monday 30 November 2015

Big Blog Catchup !

O dear,I havent blogged for ages ! so finially i,m here to catchup on what i have been working on,i,m sure i might have missed a lot out but here goes.... Above is..yes Christmas cards,its that time again,this one is a watercolour worked with a new marker pen i found called The Elegant Writer,its brilliant for just painting with as when you add water to the lines it changes colours! i did have to practice to try and control it,but pleased with the outcome. next a few more cards i have been making,really into the Stepper card at the moment,using a die Fabric notepad and more stepper cards ! This year i went to a craft show in Stevenage near me,and watched a demo on Fresco chalk paints and was hooked ! and also the Jofy stamps..heres my creations Also been having a play with my Gelli Plate,actually stamping on it ! need more practice lol I think i have caught up ! Happy Christmas everyone if i,m not back for awhile x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Pam! Thanks for sharing such fabulous works! I'm so delighted to find your blog! The heart and the butterfly are my favorite parts. They are so tender and the colors are serene and comforting.
Merry Xmas,
Susan
Commented on Letters from Home at http://term-paper-research.com/