Friday 15 February 2008

My Complete Profile


My passion is Art and Craft's,Art has been all my life, starting with College in London,going on to work as a tracer in a drawing office,then studying landscape and all forms of Art in watercolour,pastel,oil etc. That took me onto having my paintings published by a well known London publisher,what an experience that was !! then i decided to go freelance,working for agents,until retiring.Through my agent I was commissioned by Royal Doulton,to create handpainted scenes of cottages on a set of mugs also plates,I also had numerous greeting cards published, But no, my art did not stop there,i can now do what i want,and self express myself in the form of art cards,altered books ,artist trading cards, anything goes,i just love to alter stuff :)thats where the internet plays a big part as i have met artists from all over the world to trade and learn new techniques. I hope to blog my techniques soon,and keep a record of my crafts here,hopefully other people can learn a few tips and tricks,from actual watercolour painting to rubber stamping,cardmaking,Altered Books,ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) etc all the crafts i love to do !




No comments: