Friday 28 January 2011

Lace Book Completed



Cover
Finished at last,I am quite happy with it but struggled with putting it together,its quite large 8x8",I didnt want to use my Bind it all machine,thought it would spoil the look,the first attempt did'nt work out so i had to remake the edging ughhh,it ended up like this which i thought after was a bit over the top,but will have to do.
I get to a stage where enoughs enough lol.Sewing not perfect but achieved the look i wanted :)its all a learning curve.

Below are all the pages,front and backs.





7 comments:

Sherry said...

It's fabulous Pattie, a beautiful book, it looks so tactile.

Alizarine said...

I love this!! The binding is just right!!

bois-fleurie said...

Felt better when i read of your struggle with the binding of your book. I had a problem with my first one and just to day one of the holes broke!!! It is a hard learning curve . I love the pages you have made.

Deborah said...

The binding is incredible - fabulous!

Siobhan Brignull said...

amazing and intricate book Pattie well done on a great job it looks ab fab

Sewz4fun said...

Wonderful work, very inspiring...

eclectic archivist said...

WOW!!! Pattie I love you lace book it's lovely!