Friday 28 January 2011

Awards




Thankyou for this award Jinny !

here

Now that I have it I have to tell you 8 things about myself and then pass this award on to 8 others. So here we go.............

1.
I only started crafting about 9 years ago after my hubby passed away,thank God for it,helped me through a difficult time,before that i was a published Artist,painting and drawing was my life after leaving Art College,in later years my claim to fame was being commissioned by Royal Doulton to design a set of mugs and landscapes for their plates,a great honour.

2.
I,m 72 years old,5ft.3" tall.and blonde lol(at the moment haha)
3.
I have 2 sons,2 grand children,and 1 great granddaughter ,they all live in my town..
4.
I read a lot mainly when i go to bed,love Saga's,Modern and crime,favorite author Susan Lewis.
5.
I live on my own with Pippa my cat we have a love hate relationship lol,she trys to rule me........
6.
I have travelled a lot since Bills been gone with my friend Joan,met some of my internet friends in the US ,been to Venice,Portugal,Paris,Italy,Poland,Malta,etc.
7.
As you see by my blog Fabric Art has taken over my life,I love the work of Beryl Taylor,mixed media artist.
8.
Like Jinny I also love the work of Tim Holtz,brilliant artist *bow's down lol.


Now i'm going to give this award to 8 other fellow bloggers and all you have to do is the same as I have.

So my awards go too.....

Adrienne
here/
Annie
here
Sam
here
Deb(Aka Rustycage
here
Jan
here
Sherry
here
Maureen
here
Annie
here

4 comments:

sam21ski said...

Ooooh I feel honoured - thank you so much for passing the award on to me Pattie xxxxx

Deborah said...

Richly deserved Pattie. And thanks for passing it on to me :-)

Sherry said...

Thank you for thinking of me Pattie xx

Jan said...

Thank you so much Pattie for thinking of me and for such a very kind compliment.
Lovely lace book by the way. Jan xx