Saturday, 14 February 2009

Gothic Arch book Cover

I found the answer to my Gothic Arch cover,a beer can lol,same applied as below,run through Cuttlebug machine,it did take 2 cans to create back and front covers.Alcohol inks applied,embellishment added....This is just the embellishment for the actual book cover,I,m in the middle of altering an old book which i will place this in the center of the front cover,
I,m not to good at explaining,but will blog the completed book when finished.
This finished piece is backed onto thick card ,ready for fixing on to the book.

5 comments:

June said...

Pattie thats a really good idea. I love how it turned out too. I made my GA book without a proper cover and just attached lots of arches but this is amazing !!
Hugs J x

Viv's Visuals said...

I love this!!! I need to make a book for my own arches but clueless as to where to start! This looks fab, Pattie. x

Maureen said...

This is great Pattie, hope you aren't going to use art as an excuse for supping the contents of all these tins/cans!!

Robin said...

This is stunning! I am going to have to give this a try!!

Uniquely Myself said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing this. I love my cuttlebug too!