Wednesday 4 February 2009

Paper Doll

I never ever thought I would be making Dolls lol,well here it is ! I joined Mad Mamma group on Flickr..........Monthly Art Dolls by MAMMA.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/964970@N23/

The theme is Spring ! so,my heading is "Wheres Spring".

This was a big challenge for me,but once started I couldnt let go lol,We are given a template to work with ,that makes life much easier,it wont be paper dolls every month either,I think sewing will be included on some,I,m not to sure,but if your into making dollies joinup !!

This one measures 6" from top to toe,I cut all the pieces out which i had transfered onto glossy card stock,using alcohol inks on all the body parts,(silver mixed with Meadow green)

Then stamped a daisy,cut round, coloured with sharpies,found a disc altered it by covering with a napkin flower for her tum.....The flower behind her head,I found in my stash,had to change the colour with inks to yellow,and used brads to fix her arms and legs on,so they move.

At the end of the month we are given a partner to swap with,its great to see what everyone comes up with,all the different creations from the same template !

3 comments:

Viv said...

She's brilliant Pattie (and vertically challenged like mine! LOL)

June said...

A new string to your bow here Pattie, thats lovely and so full of sunshine. I love her face

Hugs June x

Ange J Lee said...

How cute is she! It was great to happen across this little ray of spring sunshine, on such a dull grey snowy day! Keep up the great work!
Ange x