Tuesday 7 July 2009

Chiffon Double Tag book



Todays been very stormy,thunder and lightening rumbling away so I shut the PC, TV, down,I dont take chances since last week my friend's router was hit no PC all day ughhhh...

A perfect day for crafting then lol, hence another tag book!.........One of my Tag books is flying off to Serbia this week,I,m so pleased people like them as I love making them,I think its because I can use all my stash,starting with making the fabric paper(this ones made with Chiffon material the photo does'nt do it justice,the colours are much prettier),inks paints etc,adding jewellery,lace,anything that takes my fancy.....There are little bugle beads sewn down the edge of the lace too.
This ones kept me busy all afternoon,taken my mind off the storm which I hate.
I,m also in the middle of creating an Oriental Fabric book,which is a first for me,if I ever get it finished I will blog it,think I have taken on a HUGE task :-]

The tiny tagbook attached is from the offcuts,waste not want not,I suppose it would be handy for writing down phone No's lol.

6 comments:

Dana said...

Wow,it is so,so beautiful!Like a fairy tail!So much fine details:lace,beads,colors...
I love your work and I am so happy to met you :)

Jan said...

This is so pretty Pattie and so original - what a lovely idea.

cheryl said...

love this its great love the lace you have added to give it extra texture lots love cheryl ps we have had storms too over the last few days xxx

Siobhan Brignull said...

luuurrrvvvveeee it Patttttie, welllllll dooooooone, Pidddddddddddddddd

Spyder said...

Lace is lovely, and so is the heart and the little bead, love it!

((Lyn))

Unknown said...

Beautiful, I am sure you will make a lovely oriental fabric book, can't wait to see x