Tuesday 29 March 2011

Tattered Floral Notepad



Tattered Floral Notepad

My Tim Holtz Tattered Floral diecut came today,been wanting this for ages,yesterday I bought on impulse lol,couldnt believe it arrived so quickly !
Using
Dye'd felt
Scrim and cotton
Card for backing
Brad and Buttons

I wanted to see how it cut with fabric,I know its brilliant with paper,after experimenting with very thin fabrics this is the result,i think thicker closer weave fabrics would be better,but this is materials i had dyed and ready to hand,when i get an idea in my head i cant wait to try it :)

The front cover and inside cover are needlefelted,would look amazing with card and paper,proberly better,I have to try that next ! I have so many projects on the go at the moment,but i,m living the moment lol.


6 comments:

Annie said...

Lovely Pattie, may have to get that die!

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation, enjoy your die, it's really fab!

Viv said...

Beautiful Pattie.

Donna said...

I've been wanting to try needle felting, this is amazing pretty!!!

paulaexuk said...

Lucky girl Pattie, makes a great decoration for your notepad.

Anonymous said...

Creative work!!! you have done a great job...its inspired me...
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Business Cards