Saturday 11 October 2008

Easy does it !

Last night I had a call fom a friend to say it was her mothers 100th birthday this Sunday,tomorrow !I would have dearly loved to spend time on making a special card,but had to choose from my already made stash.........this is it.
I am an admirer of Joanna Sheene,well known cardmaker on TV etc,and at one time bought her CD,s,which I then made up a few cards,this is just one.

If you want a quick easy card,where you dont have to think,but still be a little bit creative,this is the thing for you !,must say i did enjoy,making it,although not my thing,i like to be in charge start to finish lol.

This is just a matter of printing off the backing paper and imagine from the PC and assembling them,layering up etc.
The only thing i did do to finsh it off was add the butterfly,which I glittered also the rose image I covered with Dimensional magic,to give it a glass ,gloss feel.
The 100 No, was added last night using my cuttlebug machine. soooo one quick and easy card for a lovely lady.

No comments: