Tuesday 25 November 2008

Christmas ATC's


These two ATC's are for Mamma challenge on Flickr (Maggies Monday Musings)
The top one the Madonna and Child I made using UTEE (ultra thick embossing enamel)
the corner broke out taking from the mould so i have glittered it,I think you can get something to put in the mix to stop this happening,I will have to get it lol
The background is script paper which i glittered.
Bottom ATC
Watercolour background and collaged.
They both look crooked lol i really must take lessons on photography !

2 comments:

June said...

Pattie i love them both. The top one is so pretty and really a lovely idea. The bottom one is gorgeous and i love the watercolour background.
I know what you mean about crooked pics ... I also do it hehehe
Hugs june xxx

Flippinpest said...

Fantastic ATCs and I am the opposite from June..I love the Madonna and Child :-)