Thursday 29 January 2009

Oriental Altered Book

Inside Page

Back Cover
Front Cover

This weeks project an Altered Childs Board book I picked up in a charity shop,I havent done anything Oriental for ages,was just itching to get started on this one ! The size is quite small,It is 3"and a bit square
Front embellishment I used a Stampboard piece,they take alcohol inks well,I really must get some more colours ! I used Meadow Green on this,and an altered miniture domino,which was coloured with Sukra Stardust Pens.
The backing paper I fixed with glittered Modge Podge,leaves a lovely shiny surface,and will take a lot of wear.
The back cover I used gold embossing powder,and a coin all on Stampbord.
Inside page is a girl stamped onto alcohol inks.


3 comments:

Jan said...

This is lovely Pattie - something I've been meaning to do for some time. It works very well with the Oriental theme and i like the use of the domino on the front.

Siobhan Brignull said...

love this pattie, really must get some dominoes to play with, oh sorry youve been tagged check out my blog, Pidd

peata said...

what a fabulous mini book.
making mini albums
mini album blog