Monday 30 March 2009

Spring Walk ATC


This is a new twist for an ATC !
We were given a template of an Egg for this weeks challenge at Mamma's group over on Flickr as its near Easter.......
This is my little effort :-]........when i first saw the template,I thought omg,what am i going to do with this,but once I started thinking about Easter and looking for images,it was ok,I just had to do a watercolour and combine it with collage,I enjoyed it so much,I,m going to do a couple more for friends as a little Easter card.......its quite a lot of work laying it out first off,as i had to use watercolour paper,a lot of cutting out,making sure i got all the scenes the right way round .I found it better to cut out the template then stick the w/colour paper onto that then cut out,which made it quite thick and sturdy,I used 140LB weight paper .



2 comments:

Genie said...

Lovely Easter Egg

Viv said...

This is lovely Pattie.