Friday 21 August 2009

Time Travel Altered Match Box



The challenge this month on Gas Mamma group is to alter a matchbox the theme being travel.
www.flickr.com/groups/1057040@N22/

I made some Fabric paper layering it with a British road map,painted with Brusho paints,I altered two dominos and stamped a pocket watch on each,then glazed them with Anita's 3D gloss,the larger one goes inside the box,the miniture is fixed to the top.There is gold flecks running through the fabric.


Its a Puzzle ! ATC
For Mamma group on Flickr
Background is Fabric Paper,the theme was to alter a jigsaw puzzle piece on an ATC,The Ladys head is my newest stamp,so was desperate to try it out :-]
I first stamped her on some copy paper then distressed and glazed with Anita's 3D Gloss,then fixed onto the puzzle piece.Added some accent beads into the glaze while wet.

3 comments:

Spyder said...

I saw 'Time Travel' and just had to pop over, love these, so much detail, I just haven't got the stamps to do this but I'm working on it!!

((Lyn))

Carol said...

This is very, very nice Pattie, I like the colour combination. Been meaning to alter a match box, but have a stash, but never have gotten around to it. Really nice work!

Carol

Fliss said...

Absolutely gorgeous as usual Pattie. The colours are beautiful.
Fliss xx