Friday 16 September 2011

Credit /Business cards or ATC holder.


These are simple !
Credit /Business cards or ATC holder.

I just measured 2 credit cards side by side to get the size,cutting out a longer length(think you can see what i mean by the pic) layered the front fabric onto felt then the lining underneath ,so three layers to machine all round,make an envelope sew down the middle and sides all done! then comes the good bit, embellishing.

The turquoise one at the back in the picture,I am using daily fits in my bag lovely,that was Batik fabric painted over with gold fabric paint,my favorite bead,and press stud to fasten.
The pale blue one(hand dye'd) hasnt been embellished yet ,I,m going to do a few of these for Christmas tree prezzies,well thats the plan lol.Maybe i will put some tiny flowers along the flap with buttons for the centers,have to go through my stash and match up..........

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning - you are amazing

eclectic archivist said...

What a clever idea...and pretty too!