Sunday 23 October 2011

Pure Vintage


Pure Vintage because these 4x4 pages are the start of my Vintage all white fabric book,The images here are much better in real life but not as good as my normal ones,now i know why the cotton fabric i used was not a close weave,thats a lesson learnt,but they are ok for this little book.I have such a lot of lace,hopefully this will use some of it up,have to say i miss the dyeing of fabrics and colours,it is a challenge though :))It sure makes you appreciate colour ! always exciting starting something new,I can't wait to create the cover,needs a lot of thought !

4 comments:

sam21ski said...

Wow - lovely pages and so neat!!

Can't wait to see then next set

Sam xxx

Unknown said...

Oh Pattie, Pattie, Pattie - just perfect.

PetraB said...

What exquisite pages! They look so beautigful.

Viv said...

Fabulous Pattie I love the white - gives an ethereal feel to the pieces. Just beautiful.