Saturday 25 August 2012

Vintage Cards

Really been on a roll this week with cardmaking,lots of new dies to try out too.I now must stop spending ! This first card is a Twisted Easel,just paper fabric n lace,I adore vintage ! This next one is showing off my new dies, they are from Cheery Linn(think thats the name without looking up)the image is fabric,the papers are Kay&Co.The butterfly is the small Angel wing.......Love it but a devil to prick all the bits out. More cards on the way,must get a collection up for birthdays and thankyou,s etc,,then maybe stock up on Christmas ones!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh they're beauties, especially the white lace. Have you tried running them through with a bit of freezer paper? It's supposed to make the really fiddly dies release more easily.

Viv said...

I rubbed soap over my dies!
Anyway these are two beauties Pattie! x