Friday 19 October 2012

Altered Domino Book

Hey ! i havent made a Domino Book for years,just got it into my head to make one today as the weather is so darn depressing! Anyway here it is,Mixed media,defintily ! I have used on this project 2 large domino,s, collaged butterflies, Anita,s 3D gloss, Alcohol inks, Stamps, Dylusion inks, Luminere paints, Ribbon, and some gold edging also a little butterfly charm. Colours are not matching perfectly,but i,m happy with it ! Closed Book
Inside Thankyou for looking :))

4 comments:

PaulineC said...

Pattie this is absolutely exquisite.

Deborah said...

Before I read what you'd written I thought to myself 'Pattie hasn't made a domino book in ages' lol You haven't lost your knack for making them either!

Jacqui Chimes said...

This is gorgeous Patti

eclectic archivist said...

Patti your domino book is amazing, I love the butterfly covers