Friday 16 November 2012

Its getting to feel like Xmas !

Still plodding on making my Christmas cards ! This is the first time i have ever made a card with my original watercolour painting on,I was remembering back to when I painted Snow Barns for a cancer charity,and thought maybe i can do some little ATC size ones to put on some of my cards this year,I did this little sepia one then matched it up with papers and diecuts,made a couple of flowers,put some sparkle on the barn roof,suprised myself thought it looked quite nice :) This is the actual card i did years ago,I donated it for charity,they published it for Christmas cards that year

4 comments:

Deborah said...

It's a beautiful painting, Pattie! And it looks so good in sepia too.

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, what a beautiful painting. Beautiful card as well.

Chris said...

What a beautiful painting and a fabulous card. Someone will be very happy to receive this.

said...

Beautiful! Your paintings are so lovely. They will treasure them forever.