Friday 18 January 2013

Journaling pages

Today i felt like playing with paint,its been snowing most of the day,the light in my craft room was the best this year !I felt all warm and cosy seeing the snow blizzard outside,a great day for arting. The prompt in my art group was " If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?" this is the outcome,actually did a page yesterday as well i will add below.Also another page from last weeks play. This top one i used Inktense blocks,moulding paste and Panpastels for the background........not to good at faces,had a go though lol. The other is Dylusion Inks and masks,its all hit and miss experiments with these background,I do enjoy playing :)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

They are all beautiful in totally different ways. Carry on playing! Deb :-)

Jennie Atkinson said...

Such gorgeous journal pages - I love the colours. And the textures in top one are fantastic.

Nancy said...

Beautiful pages! So many interesting details! Stay warm!

Bee said...

I love your journal pages! You just think you're not too good at faces....its lovely!!