Wednesday 14 October 2009

Fabric Fairy Card



Now i can blog it ! It was my friends birthday last week,she is mad about Fairies,I have always made her fairy cards but not in fabric.

The image is a fabric transfered one done with freezer paper through my printer.
Background Fabric Paper using Organza,I used cotton wool to pad the image out slightly,then beads and lace sewn on.Backed onto felt and card,the large green piece at the bottom was a second hand brooch I picked up at a market.......my friend did like it :-]

6 comments:

Carol said...

This is beautiful Pattie xx

Dorthe said...

It is so very beautifull Pattie.

Deborah said...

Divine! I'm not surprised she liked it.

Fliss said...

Absolutely beautiful Pattie. Must try the fabric transfer-sounds like a really great idea.
Fliss x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is so beautiful love it to bits great idea too love cheryl xxxxxxx

My name is Cindy said...

I just bet your friend liked it!! Lovely work as always.