Monday 21 June 2010

Unfinished projects





Deka iron on paints

These are my unfinished first experiments with Deka iron on paints and i just loveeee them,so had to show the colours before i start working on them !The middle ones my very first go so a bit tatty and messy but i quite liked.Waste not want not lol,a lot more experimenting to do !

My inspiration comes from here

I bought them here

I,m off on my weeks holiday Saturday,I will take these pieces with me to embroider button n bead in the evenings and will blog when they are finished.

The photos dont do these colours justice,they are so bright and pretty especially on the ribbons they almost sparkle......just had to order more they are so easy to transfer to fabric,just painting your design onto copy paper then using a hot iron lay onto the fabric,easy peasy lol.I have ordered golds and browns last night,sooooo inspiring.

5 comments:

reneek said...

I love the colors and the designs.

Siobhan Brignull said...

very nice pattie, have a wonderful hol, ru off to France again to sample the local products, LOL

sam21ski said...

Gorgeous Pattie, great colour combo with stunning results, can't wait to see how you develop them.

Have a great holiday - Sam xxx

Deborah said...

I used transfer paints at class - so cool. Am resisting buying some (just). Did you see the latest artful ideas challenge is textile/fabric?

Ange J Lee said...

looking good! have a wonderful holiday...if you're staying in the uk you've certainly got the good weather!