Saturday 3 July 2010

Flower Purse,Next Stage.........



I,m not to sure about this design,I have just got home from my hols in the post was the August issue of Craft Stamper with a lovely flower stamp as a freebee,I have used the stamp on this purse,stamping with stazon then outlining with fabric pen,but am now wishing i had stamped onto spare fabric and cut round so the flowers stood out,to late now !! I live and learn lol.The buttons are the old 40's liberty bodice buttons (I call them)I found loads in a junk shop,they are great for dyeing to match designs.
I,m trying to clear my desks for a new Embellishing machine i have ordered,never tried needle felting,cant wait !

3 comments:

Siobhan Brignull said...

it looks great Pattie, cant believe you were down my way and I didnt know

Cindy Is Crafty said...

Pattie,
I think it is lovely. I can see the other idea you have in my mind and it would be lovely also. How about some tulle or very sheer fabric flowers on top so you still see the stamps underneath? Just a thought!

Deborah said...

It looks lovely anyway, Pattie. But could you not remove the buttons temporarily and add cut out flowers on top of the stamped ones, then resew the buttons on? I am so jealous you are getting an embellisher, you lucky so and so! :-)