Saturday 10 July 2010

The addiction goes on !



Still practicing on my Embellisher machine,(only broke 3 needles so far at least i have learnt how to fix lol)I made these for my two daughter in Laws today to show them what the machine is capable of,giving me a chance to try out different materials,the orangy one is wool fibres overlayed with organza,that was interesting the way the organza ruffled up under the machine,i feel a lot of inspiration coming on lol,the pink one i tried rolling up some wool into balls laying them onto the already worked fibres then fixing on with the machine,you could make flowers this way a bit fiddley,but it works just time and patience !

So all in all i,m really pleased with this machine........this heat is getting me down though,bring back winter lol who likes being hot and sweaty ???????? :D

6 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW you really are getting a feel for this - lovely work xxxx

Chris said...

I totally agree with you about the weather. Roll on Autumn. :o)

It looks like it was definitely money well spent, Pattie. Another two beautiful pieces.

PetraB said...

The two pieces are gorgeous - you really know how to handle it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Siobhan Brignull said...

Pattie Pattie Pattie, dare I ask how much the wonder machine was, or is that a secret between you and your bank manager, LOL, its looking great by the way

eclectic archivist said...

Patti, I am curious how hot it is there...we had 104 today in Arizona. Love your neddlefelting!