Sunday 3 July 2011

ATC Holder (Fabric)



ATC Holder
I was inspired by Annie from my group to create this,she made me one,I treasure it,she actually printed her own fabric for it too !

I was interested in the way she bound it up,stitching all the pages inside the main wrap around cover,so was wanting to try it myself,anyway this is my version,I started from scratch by dyeing all my fabrics,except a couple of inside pages,another friend gave me a discarded top to cut up and as the colours matched i used that :))
The side edging lace is also from an old slip of hers lol,waste not want not ! loved the dropped beads,it matched nicely with my image ........

The tiny silk flowers i dyed,and the larger flower underneath were cut with my flower punch and painted.,the ribbons are also dyed to match in,god knows what i would do without my Cosmic Shimmer spray dyes lol and Luminere paints,they go such a long way too !
Now i am toying with the idea of creating a fabric envelope book,or maybe a fabric arch book.......ummm.........but i have my Great grandaughters birthday card to make for next month,maybe that had better be first on the list !


2 comments:

eclectic archivist said...

Very clever Patti!

Zaa said...

This is really quite SPECIAL... I love it !!!! ..HUGS