Tuesday 5 July 2011

Gothic Arch Book (Fabric)


I have made a start,page No 1,I know i,m calling it a gothic arch book but has it got to be all gloom and doom gothy type stuff? well mines not i have to do pretty,or try to,I really need to think about this i dont really want another vintage ladies book,it needs a new twist,I knowwww,i have started with vintage again!! its becoming a habit i have to break,so maybe I will do some flowers pages,or sort of journaling..........I will se where it takes me.
I have used really strong vilene to stiffen the pages,much better results,I also want to try a new way of binding with this one,each one i create is a learning curve,it makes it more fun trying out new ways to do things,experimenting is a joy......when it goes right lol

3 comments:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Very beautiful. Love the colours you have used.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful creation!

Deborah said...

I think gothic arches can be anything you want them to be, Pattie, it's just the shape really. Your first page is gorgeous, you really excel at the delicate vintage look. But if you really don't want to go the vintage ladies route again why not try something teesha moore style as you've been looking at her work? I think it could work really well.